Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Quotable Simon Cowell: Season 6; Top 10

To Lakisha: "Love those boots. Now you're 30 years younger this week."

After "going to commercial" music started playing during his critique of Chris Sligh: "I haven't finished yet. Not the Oscars."
To Gina: "The transformation from 3 or 4 weeks ago to tonight is literally chalk and cheese." Now, I understood what he meant, but, to avoid anyone else misunderstanding, he probably should have gone with a more classic alchemical metaphor, such as lead into gold.
To Sanjaya: "Well, I presume there was no mirror in your dressing room tonight....I don't think that it matters anymore what we say. I genuinely don't. I think you are in your own universe and if people like you--Good Luck!"
To Blake: "Where you've got to be careful here is...is because you're in this Chris Daughtry zone at the moment where you're doing your own thing. You've got to be careful, though, not to become too indulgent, and, as Randy said, it's a bit boring."
When asked which of the Bottom 2 would likely be going home: " I think it's Bye-Bye, Curly."

No comments: