Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Top 5: Vocabulary Builder Edition

I was planning on posting an insightful essay on why How I Met Your Mother sucks, and I will at a future date, probably tomorrow, but I was so shocked and saddened by the news of Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn's break-up (Oh, poor, poor Jen! Will she never find happiness?) that I cannot think straight. Therefore, all I can offer today is this lame Top 5 list that I've been saving for just such an occasion when I was stuck for something to throw up on the blog.
And now, ladies and giraffes, prepare yourself for:
TOP 5:
Words That I Wish I Had More Chances To Use In Everyday Conversation
(Mostly because they're really cool sounding and make you sound smart if you actually use them correctly.)
(And, yes, I do know what all of them mean. But if you don't, I'm including links to Wiktionary)

No comments: