Friday, June 09, 2006

Too Much Tim

It's ironic, isn't it?
After two days of being unable to update The Word From On High because I couldn't access the Blogger site, I don't really feel like writing anything today. Maybe I'll take the weekend off as well and get my head together (by which I mean drink heavily).
One thing, though...What's up with that Tim Meadows guy?
Between Last Comic Standing and Game Show Marathon, it was almost impossible to get away from his smarmy, self satisfied grin this past couple of weeks.
Is he just a total TV whore who will do anything to get his face on the boob tube, no matter how ridiculous? If he's that desperate to get on TV, maybe he should just swallow what little pride he may have left and go crawling on his belly back to Lorne Michaels, admit that his "movie career" is a pathetic joke and an abject failure, and beg Michaels to let him back on Saturday Night Live. After all, anyone who'd appear on Game Show Marathon obviously has no self respect.
All right, that's all the bile I wish to spew today. The trivia quiz shall return next Friday.

No comments: