Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Weird...but Unimportant..or is it????

While I was writing up yesterday's post on the Dukes of Hazzard movie and surfing through the Internet Movie Data Base to find all the links to more info that I take great pleasure in loading up all my posts with, I noticed an interesting, though not at all eerie and ultimately meaningless, coincidence.
Burt Reynolds, who played Boss Hogg in the movie, was born on February 11, 1936 and Sorrell Booke, the original Boss Hogg, died on February 11, 1994, Reynolds' 58th birthday.
As I said, an odd, but pointless, coincidence. Or is it...could it mean that somehow Reynolds was destined to play Hogg? Is there some cosmic supernatural deeper meaning to it all?
Nah, of course not. That's just silly, and if there's one thing that The Word From On High most definitely is not, it's silly.

No comments: