Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Here's Something Someone Might Find Interesting...

In searching out the links to further info for my "Stray Thought" about the band Queen, I simply entered the single word "Queen" into Google and, along with the official band site and some fan sights and the Wikipedia entry I ultimately went with, I also got a link to The Official Web-Site of The British Monarchy (An institution heades, as you know, by the "Queen"). If you're one of those many Americans who are inexplicably fascinated with the lives and scandals of the British Royal Family (and if you are, you are nonetheless still welcome here at The Word From On High--I'm quite open-minded about such things, even though I don't understand it at all), then you might enjoy surfing over there and looking around.

No comments: