Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Quotable Simon Cowell: Season 6; Week 4

About Bryan Kyrish, who claimed to have won a "mock-American Idol" singing contest, yet couldn't even make to Hollywood on the real thing: "What was the person who came in last like?"
On Baylie Brown: "You are commercial with a capital C."
To Deborah Taylor: "What normally happens when you sing in public?"
Deborah Taylor: "I've had people cry."
Simon: "I can believe that."
On Sandie Chavez: "The worst news is it says she's a music teacher." It's a good thing Randy didn't know that in advance or he might have torn her a new one like he did with the so-called vocal coach.
To Jacob Tutor: "I think you need be in a very dark bedroom when you sing that song." I'm not sure what he meant by that but I'm pretty certain he intended it as an insult.
To Jimmy McNeal: "You're like a little fun Ruben, aren't you?" That's Ruben Studdard, Season 2 winner, that Simon was referencing, but then you knew that, didn't you.
Christa Fazzino, about her clothes: "I normally base my clothes on how I'm feeling that day."
Simon: "Today you felt like the inside of a dustbin." (That's snotty British jerk speak for "trashcan")
To Tami Gosnell: "You're like something or someone that would've been a big star in the 60's."
To Lakisha Jones: "You're a good old fashioned belter." Good. Maybe she'll belt Simon before the season's over.

No comments: