Monday, February 13, 2006

Must..Stay..Awake...Need...Gilmore Girls

I certainly hope that the recently announced merger of the UPN and WB mini-networks means that Gilmore Girls will finally be on at a decent hour here in Columbus, OH.
You see, the same local station, channel 53, airs both networks, but, being owned by UPN's parent company, Viacom, they're primarily a UPN outlet and the WB shows get pushed off to odd hours on the weekends and late evenings.
Gilmore Girls, for example, airs at 11 p.m. Tuesday nights, and as I work very, very early in the mornings, that's just a little too late for me to stay up most nights. So, as much as I love the show, I don't get to see it as much as I'd like.
Last I saw, Luke had just agreed to Lorelei's suggestion to postpone the wedding, which was so obviously a mistake, since it was pretty clear to even a clueless male like me that she didn't really mean it.

No comments: