Tuesday, February 07, 2006

It's Baaaack!!!!



Damn that Groundhog! Punxatawny Phil or Buckeye Chuck or Who-the-bloody-hell-ever pops his big fat head out of his dank little hole and sees his freakin' shadow and BOOM! there goes the spring weather and 50 degree temps we'd been groovin' on and winter is once again upon us for a minimum of six long and dreary weeks. But, Summer shall come, Pilgrims. Say AMEN! Can I get a "Hallelujah!" from the congregation? HALLELuJAH, BABY!
Anyway, here a couple of pics from last summer to remind you why it's worth the wait--these are from the Columbus Arts Festival and the Summer Concert Series at Whetstone Park of Roses. I'll post some more of this inspiring artwork from time to time during the next few weeks.
By the way, I'm particularly proud of the top pic--the one from the Park of Roses concert--I think it's one of the best I've ever taken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ray, you sexy beast,
i am glad your blog is back.
now, just say something important.
I am looking forward to warm weather.
But, I did get my car running (thanks Isaiah!!!)
and am ready to rock out with my cock out!

Ray "!!" Tomczak said...

Hey, Guys..
Thanks for checking out the blog and leaving comments...
Jack..What up with the SPS these days?
Eric...as long as you've known me, have I ever said anything important? And if you're gonna "rock out with your cock out" please do not do it at my next poker game in front of my sister's kids