Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Re-Living My Childhood via YouTube

Video "Week" continues, because, quite frankly, I just don't feel like writing anything. If I did feel like writing anything, it would be rant about how I hate horses, which would certainly not endear me to my niece Tamara, (They're stupid, ugly, smelly beasts and if I never see another damned one it'll be too soon...) and really has nothing to do with anything, especially not why I took a month off from updating this blog.
Ok, I'm ranting, so let's take a deep breath and turn to You Tube.
YouTube's great for reliving your childhood, especially if, like me, you spent 86% of that childhood plopped in front of a TV set. While poking around the site recently I found the following old commercial for what was at the time my favorite breakfast cereal, endorsed by what is, to this day, one of my favorite cartoon characters.


I really miss Pink Panther Flakes. I love the way they turned the milk pink.

1 comment:

Max Ink said...

Yeah, reliving childhood is a simple matter via YouTube. I've been watching complete episodes of the original Star Trek there.

Thanks for sharing these touchstones from your childhood, Ray.

-Max